Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we have cancelled the June 2020 shows in SAN FRANCISCO and SEATTLE.

The venues should be contacting ticket holders today for refunds.


TCO ON BROADWAY will not be held on June 1, but we will reschedule it for another date! We are working with the Hayes Theater to find a new date, and ticket holders will automatically be transferred.


We are so grateful to everyone who purchased tickets to see TCO live, and so sorry for all the changes.

We love travelling and seeing you in person, and can't wait until we can get back out on the road to you!!


Please stay tuned to this page for updates!